Due to the incredible demand for seeds due to COVID-19, we are out of stock of most seeds at this time. Thank you for your understanding. Please check back often for updated availability.
- SEEDS FOR PLANTING. These 1" fruits look like a mini-watermelon but have a tangy cucumber taste. Enjoy fresh, pickled, or in salsa. Cucamelon is also called Mexican Sour Gherkin, mouse melon, Mexican sour cucumber and Sandía de ratón.
- EASY TO GROW. 2 packets contain approximately 70 seeds each. Germinates in 7-14 days. 73 days to harvest. Initially a slow grower, sun-loving Cucamelon plants become vigorous, fast-growing, and fast-producing once established. Vines can climb to 10 feet.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC. Non-GMO, open pollinated seeds are Certified Organic by QCS. Germination testing takes place regularly and seeds are packed for the current year.
- LOVINGLY PACKAGED. 3" x 4.75" packets feature beautiful illustrations on the front and detailed planting instructions on the back. BONUS: Two wooden plant markers are included to label your planted seeds.
- SEED SOURCE YOU CAN TRUST. This 2-pack of Southern Exposure Seed Exchange Cucamelon seeds with plant markers is sold by Habitech. Southern Exposure Seed Exchange is worker-owned cooperative that offers heirloom and organic seed varieties, many of which are especially well-suited to the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Mid-West.