Due to the incredible demand for seeds due to COVID-19, most of our seeds are sold out at this time. Thank you for your understanding. Please check back often for updated availability.
- EASY TO GROW. 2 packets contain approximately 20 seeds each. Germinates in 7-14 days. Four to six months from seed to maturity. A sunlight-loving tropical, Roselle is a frost-sensitive annual plant hardy in zones 8-12.
- MANY USES. The calyx of the roselle plant is popularly used make tea, jam, or syrup. The beautiful roselle flower attracts pollinators and diversifies your garden landscape. Roselle is also called Red Thai Roselle, flor de Jamaica, rozelle, red sorrel, Jamaica or Indian sorrel, Florida cranberry.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC. Heirloom Roselle seeds are Certified Organic by QCS. Germination testing takes place regularly and seeds are packed for the current year.
- HIGHEST QUALITY. Non-GMO, Open Pollinated seeds for planting are packed in 3" x 4.75" packets that feature beautiful illustrations on the front and detailed planting instructions on the back. BONUS: Two wooden plant markers are included to label your planted seeds.
- SEED SOURCE YOU CAN TRUST. This 2-pack of Southern Exposure Seed Exchange Roselle Seeds are sold by Habitech. Southern Exposure Seed Exchange is worker-owned cooperative that offers heirloom and organic seed varieties, many of which are especially well-suited to the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Mid-West.