Due to the incredible demand for seeds due to COVID-19, most of our seeds are sold out at this time. Thank you for your understanding. Please check back often for updated availability.
- EASY TO GROW. 2 packets contain approximately 40 seeds each. Germinates in 10-14 days. 72 days from seed to harvest. Long beans grow from productive, high-yielding 8 foot climbing vines. This heat tolerant and early-bearing variety produce long, slender green pods.
- SEEDS FOR PLANTING. Asparagus beans are also called yardlong beans, Chinese long beans, snake beans, or long-podded cowpeas. Crisp and tender, they are often sauteed or stir fried and feature a mild flavor similar to asparagus or mushrooms.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC. Non-GMO, open pollinated seeds are Certified Organic by QCS. Germination testing takes place regularly and seeds are packed for the current year.
- LOVINGLY PACKAGED. 3" x 4.75" packets feature beautiful illustrations on the front and detailed planting instructions on the back. BONUS: Two wooden plant markers are included to label your planted seeds.
- SEED SOURCE YOU CAN TRUST. This 2-pack of Southern Exposure Seed Exchange Liana yardlong bean seeds with plant markers is sold by Habitech. Southern Exposure Seed Exchange is worker-owned cooperative that offers heirloom and organic seed varieties, many of which are especially well-suited to the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Mid-West.