Due to the incredible demand for seeds due to COVID-19, most of our seeds are sold out at this time. Thank you for your understanding. Please check back often for updated availability.
- EASY TO GROW. 2 packets contain approximately 100 seeds each. Germinates in 5-14 days. Ten weeks from seed to harvest. This pick-and-come-again annual is a perfect addition to plant in any indoor or outdoor herb garden.
- MANY USES. Delicious spicy flavor features hints of anise and cloves. Thai Basil (ocimum basilicum) is popular for use in curries, stir-frys and many Asian dishes. Grows attractive purple flowers and stems with large green leaves.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC. Non-GMO, open pollinated seeds are Certified Organic by QCS. Germination testing takes place regularly and seeds are packed for the current year.
- LOVINGLY PACKAGED. 3" x 4.75" packets feature beautiful illustrations on the front and detailed planting instructions on the back. BONUS: Two wooden plant markers are included to label your planted seeds.
- SEED SOURCE YOU CAN TRUST. This 2-pack of Southern Exposure Seed Exchange Thai basil seeds with plant markers is sold by Habitech. Southern Exposure Seed Exchange is worker-owned cooperative that offers heirloom and organic seed varieties, many of which are especially well-suited to the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Mid-West.