Due to the incredible demand for seeds due to COVID-19, we are out of stock of most seeds at this time. Thank you for your understanding. Please check back often for updated availability.
- EASY TO GROW. 2 packets contain approximately 60 seeds each. Germinates in 7-14 days. 55 days from seed to harvest.
- SEEDS FOR PLANTING. Solid and crisp, this robust pickling cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) was specially developed for the home gardener. Harvest cukes from trellising vine when 1.5 inches for bite-sized pickles or up to 6 inches for pickle slices or spears.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC. Non-GMO, open pollinated seeds are Certified Organic by QCS. Germination testing takes place regularly and seeds are packed for the current year.
- LOVINGLY PACKAGED. 3" x 4.75" packets feature beautiful illustrations on the front and detailed planting instructions on the back. BONUS: Two wooden plant markers are included to label your planted seeds.
- SEED SOURCE YOU CAN TRUST. This 2-pack of organic pickling cucumber seeds with plant markers is sold by Habitech. Southern Exposure Seed Exchange is worker-owned cooperative that offers heirloom and organic seed varieties, many of which are especially well-suited to the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Mid-West.